- New Rock Boots’ does not accept returns in the regular basis. However, if the New Rock’s are defective at the time of arrival, we will replace them. At this time, customers will be able to choose if they want a replacement or a cancelation of the order.
- In either case, boots must be shipped back within five days of the reception of the order.
- Boots must be sent back in the same packaging and in the same condition as received, all paper work included.
- Before returning the boots, customer MUST contact New Rock Boots’ Customer Services to obtain a RMA number. This number should be included in the box at the time of shipping. No returns will be accepted without this number.
- Allow 4-7 business days for delivery on standard orders in the United States. For international orders allow 5-6 business days for delivery
- New Rock Boots ships to P.O Boxes and military APO’s; allow extra delivery time for these cases.
- New Rock Boots ships internationally, different Terms & Conditions apply. Read more
- To expidite shipping, like second day or next day air, please contact Customer Services.
- Q: What credit cards do you accept?
A: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Q: What other type of payments do you accept?
A: We accept PayPal (contact Customer Service) and fax orders.
- Q: Do you guy’s ship international?
A: We ship worldwide by FedEx.
- Q: What are your shipping rates?
A: For orders in the continental US and Canada delivery is $ 16.00 USD, for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico delivery is $ 21.00 USD. For international order, rates will be base on the destination place. Read more
- Q: Is it safe to use my credit card or debit card in your web site?
A: We use the accredited industry standard secure software server, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) from PayPal. Your financial and personal information are encrypted so that they cannot be view while traveling over the Internet.
- Q: What are the shipping times?
A: For orders in the United States allow 4-7 business days. When shipping to P.O Boxes and military APO´s allow 4-7 business days. For international orders allow 5-6 business days.
- Q: what if I don’t like the boots? Can I return them?
A: Unfortunately, New Rock Boots does not sell under return basis. The only reason we will accept returns, its when the boots are defective at the time of arrival. If so, please contact Customer Services to obtain a RMA number.
- Q: How do I place an order with Money Order or Cashier’s Check?
A: We accept this form of payment, just mail in your order with a description of what you want to: P.O Box. Allow a week for clearing checks.
- Q: Do you charge sales tax on your orders?
A: We only charge taxes on orders deliver in the state of California 8.75%.
Still have a question? Contact Us